Sous Chef - London
The Job Role:
Duck & Waffle offers a playful take on traditional British cuisine with broad European influences emphasizing local, rustic, seasonal and sustainable ingredients.
The chef brigade is now looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our successful team as we continue to grow. Ultimately, we are looking for those who are passionate and enthusiastic about food.
You will work alongside the other Sous Chef’s in ensuring the quality and detail in the kitchen remains at an elevated level at all times; also working with the Executive Chef on menu development and will be expected to confidently use sustainable and local produce.
We hope to offer you an amazing opportunity to elevate your career working under the guidance of Daniel Doherty, who's never too far from the kitchen.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience at Junior Sous or Sous Chef is essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills with a willingness to learn
- The ability to lead a team by example as well as inspiring new ideas
- Maintain effective systems, processes and standards
Our Benefits Package:
At Duck & Waffle we like to ensure each of our employees are rewarded for all their commitment and dedication at work, the benefits include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Management training and development
- Supplier trips
- Discount’s to use in OBM restaurants
- Complimentary staff meals during shifts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 day’s holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme – including employer contributions
- 'Refer-a-friend’ incentive scheme
- Employee of the month rewards