Chef de Partie - Winchester
Chef de Partie - Rick Stein Winchester
We're looking for a chef de partie to join our kitchen team at Rick Stein Winchester. As chef de partie you'll work closely with the sous chef and commis chef team and you'll be working with fresh, local ingredients.
We'll provide you with the training and support that you'll need to develop your skills and you'll also have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments across our restaurants.
Rick Stein Winchester is located on Winchester high street, a short train journey from Southampton, and offers fresh fish and seafood including classic dishes such as turbot hollandaise and fruits de mer.
If you're looking for the next step in your career as a chef, we'd love to hear from you!
The benefits you'll receive as chef de partie:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll get 20% discount in all of our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs if you have children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll be invited to team events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
Your responsibilities as a chef de partie:
- Confidently running a section within the kitchen
- Developing your knowledge and skills within the kitchen
- Supervising the kitchen team and acting as a role model
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum
- Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage
- Helping to ensure the security of stock at all times
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a chef de partie, we'd love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.