Chef de Partie - Padstow
Chef de Partie – The Seafood Restaurant
Are you a Chef de Partie who shares our passion for great food? If so we have a fantastic career opportunity available as Chef de Partie at The Seafood Restaurant in Padstow. As Chef de Partie you'll play a key role in supporting with the running of your section as well as acting as a role model for our large team of chefs.
You'll share our love for local, quality ingredients and we'll provide you with the opportunity to learn and develop your skills as a chef. Working alongside our experienced team of chefs, you'll be invited to attend supplier visits and masterclasses and you'll have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments across our restaurants.
If you love the idea of working with the best fresh fish and shellfish and you're ready for the next step in your career as a chef, we'd love to hear from you!
The benefits you'll receive as Chef de Partie:
- A share of tips for restaurant, kitchen, reservations and housekeeping teams
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Full-time and part-time opportunities to suit your circumstances
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- Confidently running a section within the kitchen
- Developing your knowledge and skills within the kitchen
- Supervising the kitchen team and acting as a role model
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum
- Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage
- Helping to ensure the security of stock at all times
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Chef de Partie, we’d love to hear from you.
Click the apply button to submit your application.