Sous Chef - Poole
Sous Chef – Rick Stein Sandbanks
Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for the next step in your career? If so we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our large team of over 30 chefs at Rick Stein Sandbanks.
As Sous Chef you'll share our passion for great food and you'll play a key role in supporting our Head Chef with the running of the kitchen. You will be a role model for the kitchen team and support with the team’s development.
Rick Stein Sandbanks was opened by Rick Stein and Jill Stein in November 2015, a beautifully bright restaurant enjoying views across the water on Sandbanks Road. The menu offers dishes such as crab salads and moules marinière, alongside seafood dishes including dover sole meunière, turbot hollandaise and fruits de mer.
The benefits you'll receive as Sous Chef:
- A share of tips from customers
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Full-time and part-time opportunities to suit your circumstances
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
What you'll be doing as Sous Chef:
- Leading the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Acting as a role model for the team
- Monitoring stock and wastage
- Ensuring dating and labelling of produce
- Assisting the Head Chef in the scheduling, development and recruiting of staff
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Sous Chef, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.