Food and Beverage Assistants - Oundle
Food and Beverage Assistants - Talbot Hotel – Oundle, Northamptonshire
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our friendly team.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 13 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The Talbot Hotel is a historic hotel located in Oundle. Operating with a bustling Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
The hotel is proud to boast a AA rosette for the exceptional culinary experience and focus on guest satisfaction that we offer.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
- An award winning training and development programme at all levels
- Unrivalled support from senior hotel and head office management
- Expanding company with exception career progression opportunities
- Annual company awards
- Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
- Annual offer to stay at any of our hotels for £1
- Hero of the month bonus
- Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
- Outgoing and friendly with a real passion for hospitality
- Able to deliver the very best levels of customer service
- An excellent communicator and a great team player
- High standards in everything you do with a willingness to learn
- A good basic understanding of fresh food, wine, spirits, ales and coffee
- You live within a commutable distance of Oundle, Northamptonshire
Apply for Food and Beverage Assistants - Oundle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly