Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - London Borough Market
As a Chef de Partie you will become an integral member of the team to deliver memorable experiences to all our valued guests.
This is a role, where we invest in you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic environment. You will work with fine ingredients and with an award winning Team. If you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality look no further.
We are looking for people who are flexible and well organised. People, who possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others and have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry with a structured career path.
Who we are looking for?
- Energetic and self-motivated individuals
- Ambitious; thrives on personal development
- Can do attitude; multi-task and problem solver
- Meets objectives and policies
- Responsible and accountable
- At least two years experience running food section is desirable
- Understanding demands of service from ordering to delivery
- Stock control and wastage reduction
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Ability to mentor and train others
- Ability to creatively input recipes on the menu
- Ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
- Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen and all food preparation and serving areas
- Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order; report any maintenance issues to your supervisor
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty
- Annual team party – employee of the year award
- Earn up to £300 for recommending a friend to work with us
- Birthday’s and Christmas cards
- Paid extra shift on Birthday once completed 2 years service
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of Bank and Public holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- 50% Discount when dining at the Restaurant
- On the job training and development
- Employee recognition schemes – Employee of the month £100
- Tronc incentives positive criteria–earn up to £60.00 per payroll
- Monthly incentives
To apply please send your CV.