As a Receptionist you will become an integral member of the team to deliver memorable experiences to all our valued guests.
This is a role, where we invest in you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic environment. You will work with fine ingredients and with an award winning Team. If you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality look no further.
At Roast people are at the heart of our organisation. We are looking for people who are flexible and well organised. People, who possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others and have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry with a structured career path.
Who we are looking for?
- Energetic and self-motivated individuals.
- Ambitious; thrives on personal development.
- Can do attitude; multi-task and problem solver.
- Meets objectives and policies.
- Responsible and accountable.
- At least one year experience in similar position is desirable.
- Understanding demands of service from reservation to farewell.
- Ability to listen and communicate.
- Knowledge of OpenTable, Bookatable.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and allocate sitting by maximising covers.
- Willingness to learn and develop self.
Apply for Restaurant Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly