Chef de Partie - Exeter
Exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for an award winning company? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Chef de Partie at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, and office monkeys need not apply! We are more interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
Who are we looking for?
- You will be cooking quality breakfasts, tapas, grills and specials all from fresh from a spec menu.
- You must have experience in cooking from fresh, no ping chefs please!
- Experience in a fast kitchen is essential.
- We are looking for organised chefs who thrive working in a team.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.