Chef - Exeter
Chefs - Stable Pizza Exeter
We Are the Stable
Cider is in our veins, and pizza at our hearts. Lovingly sourced, top quality ingredients have been paramount since we opened in Dorset in 2009, and nothing has changed since. We buy our cider from small, craft producers, our cheeses from local artisans and our meat comes from the best farms in the country - we’re proud of it. Our crew of Stable hands embody our style, passion and our commitment to the best.
WE NEED YOU
As our new chef…
- You will be a key player in our all-star kitchen team in the creation of delicious, locally sourced, fresh food. Everything is made on site from scratch every day. It’s a big job, but that’s how we roll.
- You will have a sound knowledge of food and safety hygiene practices, and strive to be meticulously tidy in your work.
- You must achieve top-notch customer service, and always have a positive attitude to your work and colleagues.
- You will ideally have 1 years previous experience in commercial kitchens, with references to boot although we do love to train new rising stars, so if you personality ticks the boxes YOUR IN!
- Market leading competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews and incentives to earn more
- 20% discount in all our restaurants and 15% off in any Fullers restaurant, bar and hotel
- Regular training and development opportunities – the company is a rapidly growing business and there is plenty of scope for promotion, if you show us what you’re made of.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Meals on shift
- We strive to achieve the right work/life balance – we hold regular staff events and we never shy away from a chance to celebrate together.
- Spectacular training opportunities encompassing the world of craft cider to become a master in your knowledge, with regular trips to tastings on real West Country orchards, we even make our own cider! WOW what a job!
If you are successful, you will be contacted by one of the Stable team. If you don’t hear back from us within four weeks, then you have been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.