Sous Chef - Edinburgh
Sous Chef - Tigerlily Edinburgh
Tigerlily is the Capital’s most talked-about boutique hotel, bar and restaurant.
A stylish and contemporary award-winning bar and restaurant with infamous cocktail menu (with over 150 concoctions) and moreish seasonal menus, and come the weekend we become one of the liveliest venues in the capital. Our beautiful Georgian building houses 33 stylish suites and bedrooms, effortlessly marrying contemporary style with original features.
Situated on Edinburgh’s George Street, Tigerlily boasts a central location close to the city’s key attractions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef or someone looking to move forward in their career.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- In Head Chef absence as a Sous Chef you will be responsible for the maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce
- Help in recruitment and training of junior members of staff
- Daily Stock Control ordering
- Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues and menu design
Sous Chef Skill Requirements:
- Have experience in a similarly high quality operation
- Possess a passion, knowledge for food and willingness to learn
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times
- Leadership, Management & Positivity.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Holidays: 28 days holiday per annum
We offer a competitive rate of pay, career development opportunities, personal development and a friendly, social working environment.
Apply for Sous Chef - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly