Trainee Chef - Exeter
Trainee Chef - Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club
We are looking for a new trainee Chef to join the brigade. You will be working 5/7 days per week (no split shifts) and assisting the team with the daily duties.
You’ll assist in the preparation and provision of meals whilst complying with relevant Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements. This position will involve the successful candidate undertaking their NVQ L2 in Food Prep & Cooking.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Drive and ambition
- Ability to accept, understand and work to instruction
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver results on time
Personal Qualities Required:
- A passion for cooking.
- A desire for learning in the catering industry.
- A good sense of humour.
- Friendly and reliable.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
Apply for Trainee Chef - Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly