Junior Sous Chef - Hethe
Muddy Duck - Junior Sous Chef - Hethe
As a business who has food at the heart of all we do, we are looking for a Junior Sous Chef who has passion for home-grown produce, high quality food and is looking to grow their career.
As a Junior Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing kitchen production ensuring quality and consistency every time in line with guidelines.
- Take a hands-on approach in assisting, monitoring and overseeing all production, stock and operational kitchen concerns.
- Lead the team in a proactive and motivational way in the absence of the Head Chef; being able to delegate work load and responsibilities across the team.
- Ensure that work is conducted in a clean and tidy way, monitoring on a continual basis as well as ensuring that all legislative and Government guidelines are adhered to including the Food Safety Act, Health & Safety at Work Act, COSHH and Fire Regulations.
- Have experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality food.
The Muddy Duck is offering:
- 26 – 28k per annum.
- 33 days (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) holiday per annum.
- A free meal on shift
- An employer contribution pension.
- A life assurance scheme.
- Various internal and external training to ensure we remain industry leading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our award-winning pub in Hethe, Oxfordshire called The Muddy Duck.
Apply for Junior Sous Chef - Hethe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly