Spa Nadarra Chef - Skipton
Spa Nadarra Chef - Skipton
We are looking for a dynamic Chef to inspire our Spa team in the creation of developing and delivering nutritionally balanced with room to indulge menus. To meet the Company standards and achieve customer satisfaction.
The Chef will be responsible to plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities, engaging with customers, to modify or create new menus with a Yorkshire and Asian infused concept including development, monitor and control the budget, collaborate with Restaurant F&B teams to educate and comply with nutrition, sanitation regulations and safety standards.
Responsible for ticketed themed evenings which will take place every third Friday to influence our overall approach to nutrition, fitness and holistic wellness.
- Working 5 days of 7 (approx. 45 hours per week)
- Manage time to business needs, including doing kitchen Rota
- Hours will be 9-6, some evening work occasionally
- Comfortable working alone
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality & appearance
- Keep all records up to date and available for officers to see if needed
- Maintain stock levels and order as required
- Keep in line with company GP margins
- Stock takes each month and report to financial director
- Ensure kitchen is left clean and tidy at the end of each shift
- Must have food hygiene qualifications
- Keep all food outlets stocked up daily
£25k negotiable – dependent on experience & skill level
The Coniston Hotel Country Estate & Spa Country Estate & Spa is an award-winning destination hotel near Skipton on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales.
We are a family run, privately owned organisation founded in 1969 by the Bannister family, who are actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business. Over the past 50 years our 1,400 acre estate has gone from strength-to-strength and now boasts 71 bedrooms, two luxury self-catering cottages, The View Restaurant, Macleod’s Bar and a Five-Bubble rated spa, as well as an array of on-site activities such as clay pigeon shooting, 4x4 off-roading, archery, fishing, e-biking and walking.
The vast range of activities, combined with flexible function spaces, makes The Coniston a popular choice with corporates, attracting off-site meetings and team building sessions from clients across the UK and abroad. We are also recognised as a leading wedding and private events venue in our region, with a tailor-made offering from an intimate barn ceremony to a magnificent marquee reception, as well as a range of picture perfect outside locations.
We prides ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and take great pleasure in building relationships with guests. Everyone that walks through our doors instantly becomes part of our story; and we feel privileged to be part of theirs too.