Chef de Partie - Coworth Park
Our Chef de Partie's are the stars of our hotel and kitchen! Joining us to learn as much as they can about our kitchens and service, and how to deliver the highest standard of products. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
A day in the life of our Chef de Parties demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Chef de Partie's accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Chef de Partie is responsible for their own section, and also in guiding and supporting the Commis & Demi chefs in their learning of the service.They will also support the senior chef team in any tasks necessary during their shift, and deliver the utmost quality of product for our guests Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of our Chef de Partie is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy. Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Chef de Partie must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.They are also responsible for the cleanliness and organisation of their section, ensuring this meets standards at all times.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Chef de Partie do this with all they do.We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Chef de Partie must feel comfortable communicating in this language. Previous experience working in a fast paced kitchen environment is essential for this role. Luxury hotel kitchen experience is also beneficial but not essential.
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Online benefits & discounts
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Social events throughout the year - including our winter ball, summer party and regular pub quizzes!