Pastry Senior Chef de Partie - 5 Star Hotel Jersey - Live in
PASTRY SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE - GRAND JERSEY HOTEL & SPA - 5 STAR
Are you looking for your next Pastry role?
A rare opportunity has become available for a talented and creative pastry Senior Chef de Partie to join the team at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa in Jersey, Channel Islands - 5 Star Hotel.
As Senior Pastry Chef de Partie working with the Head Pastry Chef and Pastry commis chef to produce food for all areas of the Hotel ranging from high volumes of Afternoon teas, to weddings and conferences as well as having a chance to have some involvement with the 4 rosette Tassilli restaurant.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive hourly salary with any overtime paid in full
- Living and working on the beautiful island of Jersey in a stunning beach front location
- Live in accommodation charged at just £69-£79 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Free use of Health Club facilities including gym and swimming pool
- 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, situated in St Helier, is a stylish and contemporary 5 Star Hotel, guaranteeing guests an exceptional experience. The hotel offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour through a combination of award winning restaurants including the 4 Rosette Tassili restaurant, an exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.