Senior Baker/Bread Maker/Panettiere - Central London
As a Senior Baker/Bread Maker, you'll work in Eataly's on-site open Bakery, a vital part of the Eataly experience. You will be responsible for producing delicious bread, focaccia, and other sweet and savoury baked goods, in accordance with our authentic Italian recipes. Our bakery is open to guest eyes and.
Our store is located next to the Liverpool Street Station and shifts for this role will typically start from 4am.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN'...
- Chef Whites provided and laundered
- Tronc Scheme
- 40 hours contract
- Free meal on shift
- Training dedicated to personal development and careers progression opportunities
- 20% employee discount across retail, bars and restaurants
- Uncapped "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Technology and gym benefit available
- Company Pension
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee assistance program
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a bread baker
- Attention to details, organisational skills and time management
- Experience in a high volume bakery production
- Experience with fast paced and high demand environment
- Basic Maths skills - ability to cook to specifications and maintain brand standards
- Solid communication skills between all appropriate departments
- A warm and friendly attitude, confidence to interact with our guests
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK