Chef - Cheltenham
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial d cor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and deliver great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Chef
- Award winning employer - Best Brewing Pub Company 2023, Best Pub brand 2022
- Best Companies Accredited 2023
- Competitive Salary
- Centralised tronc/tips system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal with every 6 hour shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Structured career path, with development opportunities for all in a fun, fast paced industry
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Our Kitchen Teams are the fire that feeds the fuel in our Brewpubs. They are uncompromising in their standards, with great communication skills. They understand they are part of a wider team, all with a shared goal, working collaboratively to achieve it.
As part of our Kitchen Team, you'll be preparing & cooking food in our kitchens with a range of different equipment, you'll ensure your Brewpub kitchen adheres to all food safety regulations and work cohesively with your team to deliver a great guest experience.
Our Kitchen Teams champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We're inclusive, open to all and put people at the heart of what we do
Passion - We are passionate about great people, hospitality, beer, food and experiences
Fun - Guests come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with us
Integrity - We focus on what matters most and do the right thing
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!