Head Chef - Canary Wharf, London
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
4 days per week 10 hours per day
Benefits: Private Healthcare, PRET Scheme
Zasbi specialises in the management of luxury private members' clubs within the residential sector.
From our luxury, prime and super prime developments across Central London, we offer next-level experiences that residents and their guests want to repeat.
We obsess over every detail to deliver the highest standard of service: relaxing, discrete, and exclusive. That's the Zasbi way.
To achieve this, the Zasbi culture is built on a foundation of recruiting world-class talent and helping them reach their potential whether it’s in hospitality, leisure, consultancy, or events.
We create environments where every team member has the opportunity to nurture their talent, discover new strengths, and shine brighter.
About the role
As the Head Chef at our [development] in the heart of London, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering culinary and service excellence with every dish served
- Overseeing the success and profitability of the culinary operations
- Training and inspiring your team to deliver a 5-star experience every day
- Managing inventory, orders, and deliveries in line with agreed budgets
- Coordinating shift schedules, events, and menus so everything is up-to-date
- Ensuring all COSHH and health & safety requirements are consistently met
- Identifying opportunities to maximise profit and minimise kitchen wastage
- Auditing and reporting on food quality, food taste, and food presentation
- Completing weekly stock checks with assistance from the Chef
- Reviewing and updating the food allergen information on a weekly basis
- Being aware of how the latest food innovations could shape our menu
To shine as a Zasbi ambassador, you will have:
- An excellent eye for detail - you pick up on the little things that make a big difference
- A desire for service excellence and going above and beyond to exceed expectations
- Outstanding communication skills - polite and positive, professional and personable
- A passion for surprising and delighting and reassuring and respecting all residents
- A confident, and welcoming demeanour and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Documented evidence of eligibility to live and work in the UK, without restrictions
Your Experience will include:
- Working as a Chef/Head Chef within a luxury setting
- Adaptable team management skills and the ability to multitask
- Thinking innovatively to maximise opportunities
- Excellent organisation, planning, and management skills
- Working in a high-pressure environment to tight deadlines
The Zasbi promise
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the Zasbi team, make your mark, and transform your career.
Thanks to our exceptional training pathway and expanding development portfolio, the potential for career growth is as limitless as your ambition.
As well as a competitive salary, your package will include 28 days’ holiday, full staff uniform, and a professional and dynamic environment to inspire you to shine.
Together, let's shape the future of luxury service excellence.
Are there any specific qualifications needed?