Head Chef - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Chef - London
We've come a long way since our founders Saiphin and Alex opened their first restaurant, but we till have the same goal; to be the best Thai restaurant group on the face of the earth. They couldn't afford new signing at their new restaurant in 2006 (formerly an East End workers Caffe), so retained the name over the door. "Rosa's Cafe" was re-born.
Fast forward to present day, and there are now over 30 Rosa's Thai Cafe's around the country; same goals, same values, same great tasting authentic Thai food.
Rosa's Thai is looking for a Head Chef to be part of our growing family. We are looking for a confident individual who is guest focused and ready to lead a team.
At Rosa's Thai we obsess about the food and we don't mess about with the rest. There are no Thai clich s or theme park interiors here. Just dedication to making the best we possibly can from simple ingredients across our food, products and places.
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive salary with service charge and quarterly bonus scheme - on target earnings over 41k a year!
- All employees become share holders in Rosa's!!
- Delicious Thai food on every shift plus bottomless drinks
- Access 50% of your wages before pay day
- Performance based rewards
- Amazing yearly staff party
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong experience cooking Asian cuisine and confident in handling a wok.
- Experience with organising rotas and shift patterns for members of the kitchen team
- We are looking for a leader in our kitchen to help develop our chefs and manage the busy takeaway and dine in orders
- Experience communicating with food suppliers and capable of managing our stock, forecasting, and utilising ordering systems.
- A very organised chef who understands the importance behind food safety, with experience complying to health and safety policies.
- Most importantly, a love of food and a kind heart and we will give you the platform to show your skills!